BENEFITS OF RENTING A STAIRLIFT
Why Do People Rent A Stairlift?
- Rent is Rent: Your monthly rent is predictable and consistent. You know exactly how much you are paying each month. A new curved stairlift can be a very large sum of money to outlay in one go. Whilst we still have to have a bespoke rail made for your staircase is is still a considerable saving on a new curved stairlift
- Great for the Short Term: Do you need a stairlift for the short term perhaps one whilst a relative is staying at your home? Renting a stairlift is a great solution in the short term.
- Maintenance is your Friend: If something should go wrong with your stairlift then we are on hand to fix it 365 days per year.
- Easily Removable: Should the time come when your stairlift is no longer required then all you do is call us and we will remove it quickly and with the minimum of disruption. You won’t be left wondering what to do with a purchased stairlift.
- Less Stressful: With stress, we can all agree that less is more. Renting is simple and hassle free.
Norfolk Stairlifts is the only local stairlift company to be authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for the business of consumer hire.
- See below for optional extras.
- £85.00 per calendar month. Paid monthly.
- Installation charge from £2410. (Platinum Curve stairlift on a standard staircase with one 90 degree bend, 5mtrs of rail and a manually swivelling seat) – the manufacture of bespoke rail is still required for curved stairlift rental.
- One month rental included in the installation charge.
- No Fixed Term.
- Removal free of charge.
- Breakdown call outs 365 days per year. 9am – 10pm service.
- Maintenance included. Call-outs, parts and labour all included.
- Installed within 4 weeks of ordering.
- Easy to use, reliable equipment.
- 19 stone maximum
In order to keep rental costs low we use good quality reconditioned stairlifts, a typical example is shown above, but please be aware we cannot always guarantee a specific seat style or colour.
We will need to undertake a full technical survey once you have decided on a curved rental stairlift, at this survey we will require the installation fee paying.
The manufacture of a bespoke rail is still required for curved stairlift rental.
Your staircase may require additional items to ensure the stairlift can fit your staircase, or you may prefer to upgrade the features on the chair to suit your personal requirements. Some common examples with costings are shown below (these are shown in your initial installation charge and will not affect the ongoing rental cost)
- Powered Swivel Seat (to assist with turning the chair onto the landing, if required) £60
- Rail over running onto the landing (if required) £75
- Rail over running into the hallway (if required) £75
- Extra rail (over standard 6m) £130/mtr
- Extra 90 degree bends (if required) £350 ea
- Powered Footrest (saves bending and makes seating and alighting easier) £60