We have developed an easy step by step guide to give us the information our surveyor would normally gather at a survey in your house
How we do it
- Stand back as far as you can and take a photo across the top of the stairs so we can see the layout.
- Do the same at the bottom of the stairs.
- Stand as far back as you can and take a picture down the stairs.
- Contact us by phone on 01953 850004 or email your photos to; email@example.com. Please provide a name and phone number as this speeds the process up.
- You will be contacted by one of experienced staff promptly. We will discuss your situation and answer all your questions.
- You will be sent direct links via email to access the documents required to complete the self survey. These are quick and easy to follow and will allow you to quickly measure the staircase and the person(s) who will be using it. Don’t worry if you don’t use email we can direct you to the secure part of our website to get the documents.
- We will assist at all stages, ask as many questions as you like!
- When we get the information back we will be in touch and will provide a written quotation within 1 working day.
- If you wish to proceed, we ask you to complete our order form (which we will have sent you).
- Send it back by email or attach to a text message (we will supply a number) and that’s it. Stairlift installed within days. We can even provide remote training if required. No deposit, pay us when it’s in.
Coronavirus Crisis Precautions to protect all of us.
The measures that we have taken include, but are not limited to, contacting all customers prior to visiting to assess their individual circumstances, doorstep hand sanitisation, mask wearing (if appropriate), safe distance assessment and paperwork reduction. We are continually monitoring the advice from the government and Public Health England (PHE) along with information provided by the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA). Our detailed policy is being regularly reviewed and is available for you to download. We are a small committed team who are closely monitoring our own health in an effort to protect ourselves, our customers and the continuity of our business.