Norfolk Stairlifts is the only authorised company in the county to offer our unique 'rent-a-stairlift' service.
With prices starting from as little as £50 per month*, there's never been a more affordable way of being able to make full use of your entire home!
Simply complete our survey form and we'll be back in touch as soon as possible, to discuss your stairlift needs, and arrange a no obligation home visit. Alternatively, please give us a call on 01953 850004 to speak to one of our specialists.
BENEFITS OF RENTING A STAILIFT
Why Do People Rent A Stairlift?
- Rent is Rent: Your monthly rent is predictable and consistent. You know exactly how much you are paying each month. A new curved stairlift can be a very large sum of money to outlay in one go. Whilst we still have to have a bespoke rail made for your staircase, it is still a considerable saving on a new curved stairlift.
- Great for the Short Term: Do you need a stairlift for a short period? perhaps one whilst a relative is staying at your home? Renting a stairlift is a great solution in the short term.
- Maintenance is your Friend: If something should go wrong with your stairlift then we are on hand to fix it, 365 days per year.
- Easily Removable: Should the time come when your stairlift is no longer required, then all you have to do is call us and we will remove it quickly and with the minimum of disruption. You won’t be left wondering what to do with a purchased stairlift.
- Less Stressful: With stress, we can all agree that less is more. Renting is simple and hassle free.
*Monthly prices and installation costs vary, depending on the size and shape of your home staircase.
Norfolk Stairlifts is the only company in the county to offer our unique ‘rent-a-stairlift’ service.
Please read carefully as it is a little more complicated…
Curved stairlift rails are bespoke to each individual property. As such the initial installation charge is higher than for a mass produced straight stairlift rail. We usually use reconditioned Stannah 260 curved stairlifts fitted to a remanufactured rail. For flexibility and choice and also to maximise suitability we also offer reconditioned stairlifts from manufacturers such as Otolift and Platinum. In these cases the reconditioned stairlift would be fitted to a new rail (the installation fee may differ from the prices quoted below).
– For just: £75.00 PCM (all models)
-Installation charge from £1799. (this is for a Stannah 260 on a standard staircase with one 90 degree bend, 6mtrs of rail and a manually swivelling seat). – the manufacture of bespoke rail is still required for curved stairlift rental.
Notes: Prices are subject to a full site survey. All prices include installation and warranty but exclude VAT as this may by zero rated. A declaration stating a disability or illness will be required. Varying makes and models are used depending on what stock is available and what your bespoke requirements are. Reconditioned stairlifts are used for renting.