The Through-floor Lift is a modern and unobtrusive solution providing access over 2 floors.
Designed using state-of-the-art lift technology, the Through-floor Lift maximises the space available to you; when you are downstairs, the lift can be moved quietly and discreetly back upstairs, leaving you the full use of your living space.
Buy a through the floor lift from Norfolk Stairlifts if a standard stairlift is not an alternative option or you require wheelchair access to a second floor in your house or building.
The following Through-floor Lifts are available:
The wheelchair model
Close attention to the profile of the wheelchair model has allowed us to save valuable space in your home. With a variety of sizes available, your lift can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
The seated model
The seated model has a much smaller footprint than any other lift, ideal for very restricted spaces. If you do not need to transport a wheelchair, this model offers a variety of seating options all fully upholstered.
The side-hung model
At times entry to a normal lift is restricted no matter where it is positioned. A unique product to Pollock Lifts, the Side-hung configuration was developed to add greater flexibility to the Through-floor Lift range.
- Strong lightweight aluminium frame
- Hydraulic Traction drive system depending on requirements
- Call stations with key controlled option
- Interior light with time-out delay
- Large, user-friendly controls
- In-car lowering
- New type trapdoor arrangement
- On board diagnostic display
- Remote lift monitoring system
- Smallest footprint with largest internal car size on the market
- Minimum disruption
- 6 Weeks Lead-Time
- 48hr installation
- Self leveling mechanism for uneven floors
- Generous vision panels and interior mirror
- Easy access ramp for castor wheel chairs
- Easy clean floor surface
- Modern curved panels