The Bruno Elite stairlift is our luxury straight model with an outstanding 30 stone rating. It is a premium stairlift with armchair like comfort.
This stairlift is powered by a maintenance free DC power pack which ensures that the lift works even if there is a powercut.
The Bruno Elite straight stairlift includes our 2 years all inclusive guarantee and free annual service after the first year.
Frequently Asked Stairlift Questions: Please view our stairlift frequently asked questions section for easy access to many of the standard stairlift questions we have received during our 25 years of installing stairlifts.
- Luxury Heavy Duty Model
- American Built
- Fits quickly and easily to the stairs, NOT the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable with low running costs
- Manual Folding footplate
- Manual Swivel Seat
- Luxury padded seat and backrest
- Retractable seatbelt
- Folding arms, footrest and seat to allow easy access to the stairway
- Hand held remote controls for the bottom and top of staircase
- The seat height, space between the armrest and height of the footrest are adjustable to suit the individual user.
- There is also a soft-start, soft-stop feature.
- Superior capacity One of the features that makes the Elite stairlift stand out among the competitors is its unique weight capacity of 190 kilos (30 stone). This stairlift is built to be the ultimate in durability and reliability.
- Weight Capacity: 190kg
- Power Supply 24DC (Battery)
- Charger Unit: 240v AC
- Operation: Joystick Control
This stairlift offers several optional extras depending on your personal circumstances and requirements:
- The seat swivel can be manual or powered
- There is a choice of rocker or toggle switch
- Powered Swivel Seat
- Powered Footplate (operates from a switch on the arm)
- XL Seat Available
- Manual or automatic folding hinge available on the rail if required (should you have a doorway at the base of the stairs)